Friday, April 24, 2015

Chalk Painted Furniture and Where to find incredibly cheap




Chalk Painted furniture and where to find it, 

For over 50 years,  Antique shows has been "America's Favorite Treasure Hunt" for incredible antiques and collectibles! But now you don't have to wait for those once a month once every few months shows to come around. Indoor Antique Markets that are open daily are popping up everywhere.


 So if your like me you love stuff with character, I would take an old antique Cadillac over a brand new Lexus any day because it's rare and has lots of character to it. I've also found a place that I love to shop that is full of Character. In fact booth after booth has something unique that you just can't find anymore.  antiques to vintage; collectibles to handmade; metal art to architectural salvage; and unique to one-of-a-kind, Old antiques chalk painted and up cycled lamps, refurbished distressed furniture. Handmade clocks, old doors and windows everywhere . You usually can find chalk paint  from a chalk paint vendor along the journey, So many antiques I can't even begin. 


Woodstock Market in Acworth, Ga. Is like an upscale/high end flea market. This place is amazing. Their are booths set up throughout this large store and each booth is owned by someone different. The dealers there have gorgeous finds that are mostly old and antiques that have been up cycled. 
There is lots of distressed and chalk painted furniture and home accents throughout the place and occasionally you'll find a piece that's not. However If your like me I'm always on the hunt to find a piece of furniture for me to chalk paint myself rather than one already painted. Either way if your ever in the Atlanta area and have time to check this huge store out. It's amazing if your into this kind of stuff. Below I'll give you a sneak peak inside Woodstock Market. It really has some beautiful beautiful finds.





I Love this piece above. I would love this in my bedroom.






Visit Something to Chalk About Brooke Dowdy's profile on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment